Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Join our Cyber Risk Services Application Security team and help organizations build the controls they need to protect enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and other core business applications.
Work you'll do
As a Senior Consultant in our Cyber Application Security team, you will be part of our SAP practice and will be responsible for delivering SAP ECC and S/4 HANA business process controls implementations and assessments. Responsibilities will include assessment, design and implementation of business process controls and/or SAP GRC 10.x Process Control.
Deloitte'sRisk and Financial Advisoryteam helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• 3 to 5+ years of experience with SAP business process controls and GRC Process Control
• BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business
• 95 to 100% travel
• Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred
• Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Experience in the design, implementation, and testing of business process or Information Technology (IT) controls in an SAP S/4 HANA or ECC environment, including SAP automated, manual, security, and segregation of duty controls
• Understanding of SAP configurations as it relates to the design and development of automated controls
• Strong knowledge of key business processes, the inherit risks, and potential controls
• Full cycle implementation experience with SAP GRC 10.x Process Control, including master data and automated control design and development
• Strong understanding of segregation of duty frameworks and associated mitigating controls
• Strong understanding of regulatory concerns impacting SAP environments, including Sarbanes Oxley