Please note this is a 6 month contract position.
The candidate will support the Medicaid Contracting operations team by maintaining contract tracking systems and documentation for Medicaid Supplemental and other state program agreements, tracking “Preferred Drug List” (PDL) status from state websites and formulary compliance to concur with current contracts, and assist with state pool PDL tracking on a monthly basis. The candidate will also assist with the quarterly Contract system set up process, assist with metrics, reporting and other miscellaneous contracting activities. Specific activities include:
• Assist Contract team with updates to CARS/Medicaid system for retroactive policy change for California contracts, including conducting Peer Review of input by other Analysts.
• Assist with quarterly contract updates to CARS/Medicaid system or conduct Peer Reviews of input by other Analysts.
• Activity Information System (AIS) Maintenance-creating new records and updating existing records for all applicable handoffs between stakeholders in the Offer to Contract process.
• Maintain weekly Contract Metrics file and analyze data to ensure accuracy of data within AIS.
• Quarterly PDL Verification and Formulary Compliance, including review of Prior Authorization criteria required by States for certain Therapeutic Categories and/or Products.
• Work with Contract Analyst on implementation of new PDL/Formulary Verification and Monitoring Tool and run in parallel to current quarterly process.
• Potentially assist with Contract Document & Correspondence Clean Up by researching documents and correspondence within TRIM under the direction of the Contract Analyst.
• 2018 ADAP Contract Preparation/Mailing/Tracking/Document Retention.
** Prior Medicaid experience is required **
** Contract Management is highly preferred**
Please reference job number 1395.
San Francisco, CAContact