CF Industries is a global leader in transforming natural gas into nitrogen. The chemical processes we use ensure we have the nitrogen we need to support life on earth - from fertilizer that feeds the crops that feed the world to products that remove harmful emissions from industrial activities. Through our nine world-class manufacturing complexes and best-in-class distribution system, we serve agricultural and industrial customers. We invite you to be a part of our nearly 3,000 employees making a difference every day.
AJ0188 Engineering & Tech Svcs
Engineering and Engineering Services
The Sr. Coordinator, Maintenance / Instrument & Electrical (I&) provides technical skill, knowledge and guidance to execute I&E maintenance and new project construction throughout Distribution Facilities.
- Designs, installs, documents and trouble shoots Instrument & Electrical equipment throughout Distribution Facilities.
- Supervises outside I&E contractors when major work is being performed.
- Assists engineering personnel as needed on projects.
- Trains operations- personnel in troubleshooting Instrument & Electrical equipment.
- Shop tests Instrument & Electrical equipment.
- Assists in establishing preventative maintenance programs for Instrument & Electrical equipment (including recordkeeping).
- Provides electrical work safety training for operations- personnel.
- Equivalent of 5-10 years of experience in plant Instrument & Electrical department or related work
- Undergraduate degree in engineering helpful, but not required
- Deep background in instrumentation and controls
- Prior supervisory and/or project management experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Incumbents in this position are responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting and related training for Instrument & Electrical equipment at all DF terminals and warehouses. Travel to out-of-state, overnight locations is required regularly and typically accounts for 60 - 65% of time annually.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at email@example.com
. JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK Posted Date: