Sr. Cyber Engineer: - Insider Threat Team
Professional services engineer to facilitate installation, configuration, integration, maintenance and training of comprehensive suite of cyber products with a focus on Insider Threat. This individual must be highly motivated, have great interpersonal skills, and be a quick learner. The successful candidate will be offered specialized training to support our technologies and is expected to become proficient in all aspects of complex software solution deployment. The individual will work in a collaborate team environment with focus on driving customer success. Essential Functions Include:
Education, Experience, and Desired Skills:
- Provide enterprise engineering, installation, configuration, and integration of Insider Threat Product lines
- Provide in-depth troubleshooting, OJT training, and upgrades
- Prepare technical documentation to include as-built design, requirements, and Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide technical briefings to customer leadership as required
- Work Location: Fulltime onsite at customer facility
- 8+ years with demonstrated experience in cyber security to include practices/methodologies, associated technologies, enterprise implementations and experience in a federal government operational environment
- Intermediate network administration knowledge (TCP/IP, firewalls, routers, etc.)
- Basic to intermediate Linux/Unix administration knowledge
- Basic to intermediate Windows administration knowledge
- Intermediate understanding of security design and architecture, Active Directory/LDAP, and computer virtualization
- Must be able to coordinate collaboratively with customers and across multiple internal departments
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving installation or application errors
- Experience with supporting/addressing customer training objectives
- Must be able to work and collaborate remotely with management and team members
Cyber Security product integration (e. g., firewall, web gateways, Data Loss Prevention), Python, Shell scripting, SQL, XML
- Prefer BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security or equivalent work experience
- Must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
- DoD 8570 certifications preferred (e.g. Security+, CISSP)
Must have active TS/SCI Polygraph Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS)
is a recognized leader in solving the toughest management and technology problems of our defense and intelligence community. We are looking for innovators that can dream, design and build technologies/products to help support national security missions. Benefits You'll Enjoy
What Employees Say
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage (company paid premiums)
- 5+ weeks of PTO and paid holidays
- 401k with 100% immediate vest in the plan
- $7,500 referral bonus for fully-cleared candidates
- Tuition/training assistance and Technology Allowance
"Exceptional people to work with on a daily basis."
"Very good pay and monthly organized fun events for employees" Engage Your Expertise
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities. Join us at PSS, where your mission is ours.
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer's expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.