Centizen Inc, Global agile IT solutions and consulting firm focused in delivering scalable solutions to address complex business problems. We provide above market salaries and benefits so that we have a lower turnover rate. Please visit our website to see all our open positions(20+) in PM, QA, BSA, SAP, Analytics, Java developers etc.
Position: Sr. Penetration Tester - 1167435O
Visa sponsorship: H1b, OPT, CPT sponsorship provided for the suitable candidates
Rate : Open Negotiable for the right candidate
Duration: 18 Months
The Sr. Penetration Tester is part of Corporate Information Security, Security Operations organization and participates in the attack surface management of global computing assets. The Sr. Penetration Tester is responsible for security testing of Client technology, coordination with stakeholders regarding their findings and completion of day to day tasks associated with penetration test program.
- Conduct penetration test scoping/kick off meetings with technology business stakeholders, document scope and schedule testing window
- Lead web application, mobile, API and network penetration testing within the designated scope and rules of engagement
- Provide technical guidance for remediation of findings, collaborating with other CIS teams as necessary
- Provide mentoring and training to junior members of attack surface management team
- Perform required audit related tasks from internal audit, SOX and PCI activities.
- Interface & support other CIS organizations such as Incident Response, Governance, Risk and Threat Intelligence as necessary
- Maintain and compose operational process documentation regarding program execution.
- Maintain and grow penetration testing tool suites and automation of tasks through the use of commercial and open source products
- Perform Red Team activities in coordination with Client’s cyber defense center and incident response teams to validate Blue team monitoring & detection processes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security, or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of IT professional experience, with 3+ years Information Security experience, with previous penetration testing or application security background
- Strong understanding of a variety of technical concepts such as: Application development, networking, systems administration, and information security practices
- Strong web application development, security flaw and remediation technical understanding
- Demonstrated experience with a variety of open source and commercial testing tools in areas such as web interception proxies, packet capture, debugging and API interaction.
- Experience with data analytics with the ability to provide qualitative analysis and recommendations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to clearly convey both technical
- Experience and knowledge of performing security tasks within AWS or Azure cloud environments
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with a variety of other enabling teams.
- Strong attention to detail, data accuracy, and data analysis.
- Self-motivated and operates with a high sense of urgency and a high level of integrity.
- Certifications such as GIAC Web Application Penetration Testing (GWAPT), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) or GIAC Penetration Testing (GPEN) are strongly preferred.
- Previous experience working in large scale environments with diverse technologies.
- Ability to automate technical tasks through use of APIs or scripting
To Apply: Please send us your resume, Visa Status, Availability, your requested bill rate, Skype Id to
There are many advantages for IT professionals like yourself to work with Centizen. These include:
- We enjoy approved IT vendor status with several leading companies in the Pacific Northwest and continually grow our list of approved vendor status with additional companies.
- We are an ethical company with integrity and a dedication to delivering high results for our clients.
- We are fair and honest in all of our business dealings with our consultants and clients
- We pay top scale hourly rates based on your credentials, experience and market demand for your skill sets
- We can offer other related benefits as needed and customized to your situation
- We can work with you to help you achieve your career growth and goals
- We offer immediate H1B transfer. Immediate Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. processing with PERM for the right candidates.
Please follow us on:
We are always looking to network, so if you are in the market or just interested in hearing about future opportunities, please send us a current resume along with your hourly compensation requirements. If you would like to be added to our linked in professional network, go to our LinkedIn profile at http:// www.linkedin.com/in/leema