An Identity and Access Management (IAM) Senior Information Security Engineer is responsible for serving as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for access management, role management and governing needs across the organization and its entities. This role will advise and consult with organizational business and IT teams and leaders on IAM solutions based on corporate standards and industry trends in alignment with policies and regulatory obligations. This selected candidate will work to expand our centralized identity, access management, and privileged access management solutions as well as present automation for current and newly integrated applications, servers, databases, etc. Primary Responsibilities:
*** ENGLISH PROFICIENT ASSESSMENT WILL BE REQUIRED AFTER APPLICATION *** Required Qualifications:
- Act in a strategic capacity as the most senior technical expert for all Identity & Access Management (IAM) technologies, tools and processes across the organization for both on premise and cloud-based solutions
- Design and configure access management solutions based on industry best practices
- Develop and direct other IAM engineers in investigation and resolution of complex privacy, security, and access management problems
- Provide input to the IAM capability roadmap and strategy
- Align all Access Management, Privileged Access and Identity Management (PAM / PIM) , and Directory Service activities
- Serve as a Team Lead and a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for application security access provisioning solutions
- Work with Business as well as IT teams to gather information necessary to determine the appropriate method for access provisioning and influence the adoption of our centralized access management provisioning and governing solutions across the organization and Acquired Entities (A / Es)
- Participate in a management On-Call support on a rotational basis
- Associate's Degree or higher.
- 4 + years of technical experience in Information Security
- 3 + years of Identity, Access Management (IAM), or Directory Services experience, working with tools such as Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, CyberArk Password Vault, SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ), Okta, various Cloud Access Security Brokers, or equivalent tool experience
- 1+ years of experience being a product owner with experience Road Mapping the lifecycle of a security tool.
- Proven technical leadership experience
- The ability and willingness to participate in a rotational 24x7 On-Call support
- Bilingual proficiency in English & Spanish
Careers with Optum.
- Relational database experience
- CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification
- Healthcare Industry experience
Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Security Management, Access Management (IAM), Azure Active Directory, CyberArk Password Vault, SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ), Okta, Cloud Access Security Brokers, Security Leadership