Come Grow With LEAF!
LEAF Commercial Capital, Inc. is one of the most widely respected, award-winning, technology-oriented commercial leasing and finance companies in the country. LEAF is a subsidiary of People s United Bank, N.A. (a top 50 U.S. bank). We are headquartered in Center City Philadelphia, with offices in Missouri and Southern California. LEAF is ranked in the top 100 workplaces for 2017 and was recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the Greater Philadelphia area.
LEAF is currently seeking a Sr. Data Analyst for our Philadelphia, PA office.
The right LEAF candidate for the Sr. Data Analyst role will possess the ability to:
1. Support lease portfolio performance analysis and reporting
2. Support business intelligence initiatives
3. Provide analysis and input into strategic decisions surrounding LEAF products
4. Acquire data from multiple data sources for reporting, analysis, and ad-hoc requests
5. Create and update periodic reports pertaining to portfolio performance
6. Provide cross training and technical assistance to other team members
7. Research and identify data integrity issues, make recommendations to remedy
8. Uncover business insights that may be hidden in the data
BA/BS in Finance, Statistics, Computer Science or similar
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and distribute large amounts of information with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
Self-motivated with the willingness to learn and dig enthusiastically into new subjects
Good communication skills ability to professionally interact at any level of the company
Ability to evaluate and understand business processes in order to analyze and understand data flow
Flexibility in responding to changing business requirements
Leasing, credit card, mortgage or financial services experience desired.
Write complex SQL queries to obtain data for necessary for analysis
Advanced Excel and VBA Skills
Experience with programming data and analytics - Python, R and/or a machine learning tool
Data Visualization development and design preferably utilizing Tableau
Familiar with Google Analytics, Salesforce, Marketo, and API pulls a plus
We pride ourselves on providing quality training and enabling employees to realize career growth, advancement, and enjoy job satisfaction. LEAF employees can participate in community service activities throughout our regions. We also offer competitive compensation, health benefits package, and 401(k) plan with company match.
2005 Market Street Philadelphia, PA, 19103Contact