Please note I have direct access to the CTO on this position.
The leading global Financial Services Company is looking for a Security Architect. The company has been in business for 80+ years, is publicly traded, has 56+K employees, has $51B in revenues and has $450+B in assets.
The Security Architect will be solely responsible for leading the ground up design, build out and implementation of a security infrastructure, global security strategy and program for the largest division of this global financial services company. The Security Architect will have complete responsibility for all security of this division in a financial services environment where data and information security are mission critical, top priority from C Level down and mandatory.
More specifically, the Security Architect will:
- Perform an overall assessment of the company’s business processes, application and web development environments, data stores, IT infrastructure, the supporting platforms, data centers and existing security architecture related to the other divisions within the company to gain an understanding of the environment as a basis for the design of the Security Architecture for this particular division
- Work intimately and directly with the CTO as the Division’s Security SME and representative ensuring that company wide security programs, strategies, architecture and tools are appropriate for the Division’s line of business and goals.
- Initially focus on securing all web-based and cloud applications and related software development lifecycles and securing all databases and data pipelines.
- Lead the research, design, development and deployment of cutting edge security solutions for providing innovative services in the area of security.
Company offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees; vacation and paid company holidays; 6% matching 401K; 6% pension contribution, flexible spending plans, tuition reimbursement and a casual work environment.
- Must have progressive experience in information technology and information or cyber security
- Expert in Information Security
- Should have experience in designing, building out and securing at least one enterprise level security architecture
- Knowledge and/or hands on experience with security tools, is a plus, including SIEM, Application Security, IDS (Intrusion Detection Systems), IPS, Vulnerability Management Assessments, Network and Application Scanners, DLP/DLS, Network, Malware and/or DDoS. Note: these are NOT mandatory requirements.