Atrilogy Solutions Group-s direct client is searching for a Sr. Data Modeler/Architect
to join their team in Brea, CA
on a long-term contract
- Overall 8+ years of experience in IT industry.
- Minimum 5 years of experience creating data models, including but not limited to: relational models, hierarchical database model, dimensional modeling, star schema
- Experience managing data within multiple databases, ideally: AWS redshift, SQL Server, and DB2
- Experience in using Informatica, MicroStrategy, using DB tools like DBVisualizer and Aginity.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Create conceptual, Logical to Physical data model for various reporting needs
- Apply data modelling standards, database design standards, everything ranging from naming standards to database performance optimization
- Design data integration solutions for Enterprise data warehouse
- Prepare detailed specifications or designs based on requirements, source data analysis and data profiling
- Create Data Mapping Documentation Specifications and act as a liaison between the technical/development team and Business Systems Analysts
- Ability to review, reverse engineer and troubleshoot Informatica & SQL based code.
- Provide solution expertise to cross functional delivery teams and domain Product Owners
- Work with the team to scope projects and conceptualize project
- Actively participate in the design, implementation, and roll-out efforts
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA-s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation-s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.