The Global Data Technology organization is responsible for leading new enterprise data offerings to increase the competitive advantage of the company through improved data management. Key objectives here include improving data access and availability, enabling speed to insight, and ensuring robust data.
We are looking for a Technology Leader who has a passion for data and the new technology paradigms that enable the next generation analytic and operating capabilities driven by data. This individual will help implement DevOps Continuous Testing for all the data platforms including Big Data.
This role with collaborate with Schwab's Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure Services and Application Development teams within overall IT ecosystem role for modern and automated IT operational processes.
- Designing, implement and evangelizing a Continuous Testing framework both for our ETL environment and all of our operational automation.
- Working directly with developers, engineers, architect and managers to ensure that we deploy software that is safe, compliant, fit for purpose, reliable and supportable.
- Acting as the QA Lead for our Reliability Engineering team.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or commensurate experience
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 10 years development experience
- Minimum 7 years DevOps and CICD experience
- Minimum 5 years Continuous Testing experience
- Experience gathering and analyzing user and business requirements
- Experience with Agile development concepts and methodologies
- Hadoop (MapR preferred), ETL, Linux, Microsoft Windows
- Experience with the Atlassian tool suite: continuous integration, version control
- Cloud experience (GCP, AWS, PCF, Azure)