Sr. Data Scientist
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
We have a new job opening for a fulltime senior level Data Scientist to work onsite at our client s headquarters in Fort Worth, TX. The Sr. Data Scientist will design, develop and implement valuable business solutions for the organization by preparing and cleaning data, designing and coding decision support systems and measuring performance of the recommended decisions. These applications will identify business trends and opportunities using advanced decision science. This role will interpret data from multiple sources using a variety of statistical and complex data mining techniques in order to provide guidance to the business and contribute to the value our company delivers to its customers.
- Design and develop decision support systems from the ground up that will improve business effectiveness and performance.
- Analyze and interpret results from multiple sources using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data clustering to more advanced classification problem using supervised learning techniques with cross validation.
- Prepare big data, implements data models and develops database to support the business solutions.
- Coordinate and communicating effectively across diverse functional teams (business leaders and technical teams) the applied logic as well as the data and the information used.
- Prepare high-level and detail-level project plans and ensure that each project objective is being completed within the agreed upon deadlines.
- 4+ years of experience with Python
- 3-5 years of experience with advanced analytics and statistical techniques such as multivariate regression / predictive modeling, classification and regression tree (CART/CHAID), factor analysis, correspondence analysis, clustering, discriminant analysis, Random Forest and statistical testing
- 5 years of experience with pricing science and developing sales effectiveness/revenue management decision support technologies
- 3+ years of experience in a big data environment
- Must have strong coding experience
- Degree in Analytics
- Hands-on technical and functional experience in building predictive modeling, decision support systems and datamining analysis in a big data environment
- Deep knowledge of Python programming, Python libraries such as Pandas, NumPy, Scipy, PyBrain, etc.
- Solid experienced with SQL and writing procedures
- Knowledge of R programming and prototyping
- Knowledge of Operations Research and decision sciences with the following:
- Forecasting (Consumer Choice Modeling (Logit regression), time series, ANOVA, etc.)
- Segmentation models (CART, random forest, decision tree, etc.)
- Machine learning and deep learning (reinforcement learning)
- Pricing analytics and revenue management (dynamic pricing, revenue optimization, price testing, etc.)
- Team player who enjoys working in a collaborative, agile environment
- Great communication skills with the ability to explain the significance of data in a way that can be easily understood by others
- Experience working on developing machine learning based systems using Python preferred
- Familiarity with the distribution industry BIG PLUS
**To view all of our open positions, please visit: .