Greetings from Pactera!
I am Manohar with Pactera; We have an open position as a Sr. Data Scientist at Redmond, WA.
Send me your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can call me at(408)663-6979 to discuss further about this opportunity.
Position: Sr. Data Scientist
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 6+ months contract
- Have an ability to mine data sets with Cosmos, Hadoop or Spark like technologies
- Transform data into innovative features/signals that can improve a machine-learning task
- Build machine learning models and evaluating their quality on real life scenarios
- Prototype new approaches and develop new algorithms using ML techniques
- Work with other data scientists, engineers, UX experts to deliver a robust solution to the customer
- Have an ability to self-learn new techniques from textbooks and research papers
- Never compromise on engineering excellence and delivering quality at scale
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields
- 3+ years of experience (or research projects in lieu of industry experience) in the areas of data science, machine learning, information retrieval, especially natural language processing
- Experienced with DNN, RNN or CNN
- Have AI, Machining learning related publications is a plus
- Proficiency and demonstrable skills using statistical or machine learning programming languages and packages (Python/R etc.)
- Demonstrable skills and experience using SQL or NoSQL data stores
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Madishetty Manohar | Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
(408)663-6979 | email@example.com