Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Sr. Delivery Manager
for a right to hire
assignment with one of our premier financial services clients in Irving, TX
- The Business Senior Technology Lead Analyst is a senior-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team.
- The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.
- Position will be responsible for end to end delivery of critical programs which include firms regulatory commitments.
- Will be the point for integration of functions with diverse technology stack including cloud based technologies and teams positioned across the globe.
- Lead integration of functions with understanding of client core business functions and partner with multiple senior management teams to meet goals and deploy new products and process enhancements.
- Solve the highest-impact, highest-profile problems with significant business impact through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes and industry standards.
- Influence and negotiate with senior leaders (across functions) and communicate with external parties as needed.
- Contribute to technical direction and strategic decisions as a technical expert in all development and implementation phases, providing in-depth and sophisticated analyses to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Conduct management activities, including resource management, work allocation, mentoring/coaching and other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 10+ years of experience.
- Comprehensive experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Comprehensive knowledge of multiple areas within technology.
- Proven interpersonal, management and prioritization skills.
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure managing multiple activities and changing priorities.
- Proven ability to develop working relationships and approach work methodically with attention to detail.
- Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master new tasks quickly.
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Deep understanding and working knowledge of financial products, data science and analytics, data lineage and process mining are preferred.
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com