Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide support services to local and remote employees with technical problems and IT issues involving desktop\laptop software, hardware or network services.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot hardware including laptops, workstations, printers, phones, video conference units and mobile devices.
- Respond promptly to escalation for technical assistance via phone, email and in person as needed.
- Provide timely resolution of problems and escalation management on behalf of customer to appropriate internal support team.
- Document case status and provide updates to employee-customer and management in line with client case management guidelines.
- Provide input and help to maintain standard operating procedures, best practices and customer service guidelines relating to client services desktop support.
- Participate in IT projects and complete some project deliverables.
- This position may be required to provide technical support outside of normal business operating hours
Skills and Experience:
- 9 plus years of experience in desktop support in a professional environment is required.
- Experience supporting standard security applications in an Enterprise environment (anti-virus, anti-spam, network access control, hard disk encryption, patch management & remediation.)
- Demonstrates strong customer service focus, analytical, problem solving and teamwork abilities.
- Provides support and communicates appropriately across multiple levels of the internal organization.
- Prioritizes projects and operations tasks effectively to complete deliverables on time.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience supporting Windows 7 / 8 / Mac OS X
- iOS / Android for Smart Devices
- Proven track record in Customer Service
- Knowledge of Basic Active Directory administration
- Basic DNS and DCHP knowledge and troubleshooting
- MCSE, Cisco, Linux, Mac or other standard IT support certifications a plus
- Knowledge of LANDesk, RemedyForce, SharePoint, McAfee Drive Encryption and MobileIron a plus
If interested, submit your updated resume in WORD(.doc) format with following details: Full Name: Current Location: Expected Hourly rate/Salary: Work Authorization: