Think holistically about systems when helping define, build, deploy and operate them with your Dev and QA peers. Blur the traditional silos. Give rapid, concise and useful feedback. Automate repetitive tasks.
* Work with cloud infrastructure to successfully migrate/leverage Azure & AWS for systems where applicable
* Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to SmartDrive environments
* Work with cross functional teams (development, quality assurance, customer support) to improve organizational throughput, uptime and resource utilization
* Prioritize and escalate issues as needed to VP of Infrastructure
* Leverage, update and create documentation for team
* B.S. Degree (Computer Information Science preferred) or equivalent experience
* Minimum 5 years of experience in a complex 24X7X365 Web Application business.
* Minimum 5 years of Windows server (2012 preferred) experience.
* Minimum 3 years of virtualization & clustering (HyperV preferred) experience.
* Minimum 2 years of SQL (MS SQL 2012/2014 preferred)
* Minimum 2 years of experience with cloud technologies (Azure & AWS preferred)
* Minimum 2 years of scripting (Power Shell preferred)
* Minimum 2 years with continuous integration, build & deploy tools (TFS 2013, Jenkins/Teamcity, Octopus preferred)
Key Competencies & Characteristics
* Candidate has competence in building and designing complex systems using Microsoft Technologies
* Candidate can demonstrate and ensure consistency in line with industry best practices across applications and environments
* Candidate can demonstrate experience in troubleshooting complex system issues (network/database/OS/storage/application)
* Candidate will take great pride by digging into the details of diagnostic challenges
* Candidate able to switch gears in various high-stress situations
SmartDrive Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.