Long term contract to support Federal agency and only Open to candidates who do not require sponsorship.
Key Required Skills:
Experience with implementing, managing and monitoring environments utilizing Cloud Technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) in Private (on premise) or Commercial/Public (off-premise) Clouds
- Experience with implementing, managing and monitoring environments utilizing Cloud Technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) in Private (on premise) or Commercial/Public (off-premise) Clouds.
- Experience implementing AWS core services like EC2, VPC, ELB, EBS, IAM, S3, Cloud Trail, Cloud Watch, etc.
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Well-versed in DevOps principles and the use of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Git, Artifactory, Nexus, Bitbucket etc.
- Experience with Jira, Version One, Confluence and extensive experience with Agile methodologies
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS including Splunk, Nagios and Dynatrace
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform.
- Understanding and practical experience with PaaS and IaaS categories of Cloud computing.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills in providing technical direction and hands-on software deployment.
- Knowledge of Scrum and Kanban Agile development process and ceremonies including scrums, planning events, backlog grooming, retrospectives and demos.
- Complex scripting, debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution of issues within open source applications.
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes using shell and Ansible scripting.
- Knowledgeable with PaaS Tools such as Cloud Foundry and OpenShift.
- Operating System and Infrastructure experience with RedHat Linux and Windows 10.
- Experience with VersionOne Application Lifecycle Management Tools.
- Experience with source code versioning and Pull Requests with Git and Stash/BitBucket.
- Ability to meet deadlines, concentrate and to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills necessary to work effectively with customers and other team members.