On behalf of our client, The Judge Group is seeking a Sr. DevOps engineer to help lead the development of a cutting-edge CI/CD pipeline infrastructure running in AWS.
In this role you will use context driven technology solutions that enable deliver teams to predictably and repeatably deliver with confidence.
* 8-10+ years' of IT experience with a focus in DevOps Engineering including: Software programming, Shell scripting, Network architecture, Infrastructure architecture, System administration, Information security.
* Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
* Experience building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure.
* Experience with seamless/automated build scripts used for release management across all environments.
* Understanding and experience with code deployment.
* Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments.
* Familiarity with AWS.
* Strong scripting skills, i.e., Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.
* Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalling.
* Familiarity with any monitoring tools like Nagios, Incinga, SiteScope, etc.
* Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins, Bamboo and TeamCity.
* Experience with automated testing tools (ie. Selenium, JMeter).
* Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA and REST).