Position: Sr. DevOps Architect
Location: Milpitas, CA
OPEN SHIFT EXPERIENCE IS MANDATORY
Sr. Architect with Kubernetes/GKE/OpenShift v3 [Container Based] experience:
- Designing and developing scripts/tools for Continuous Integration Continuous Deployments for Containers
- Designing and developing automation templates/tools for infrastructure provisioning, configuration & change management
- Building and deploy web applications to dev/test/prod environments
- Automating configuration management, infrastructure, and application deployments in a toolset such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible.
- Experience with Docker and container strategies
- Developing automation for application running on private and public cloud infrastructure environments such as AWS / Google Cloud / Azure
- Source control using tools such as GIT
- Automation of applications through RESTful APIs
- Experience with software testing, including designing and implementing unit, component, and system-level tests
- Background in network or storage design and administration is a plus.
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams.
- Good exposure with Opensource Technologies such as Nginx, Redis, Consul, ZooKeeper, Kafka etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.