Ever wanted to be part of a tech-startup from the ground up? A new ADVENTURE where you're among the first 100 employees at a FULLY funded startup developing NEW, never before offered WORLD CLASS cloud video solutions that'll GLOBALLY change video tech forever? Your opportunity is here! We're diligently preparing for our PRODUCT LAUNCH and we're looking for deeply experienced SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEERS who are NOT just looking for a new "job," but instead seek to MAKE HISTORY by passionately developing new products that'll change entire industries and the use of video technologies around the world!
If you're ready and selected, we offer much of the standard perks that startups offer, such as an amazing open workspace, along with relocation, visa services (after one year), and sign-on bonuses!
If you're passionate about developing the very best cutting-edge DevOps experience for users, then this is your OPPORTUNITY to convert our Cloud vision to reality by being the most senior DevOps developer & informal technical go-to person for DevOps and techOps focused engineers. Your job will be 50% development and 50% as a lead.
Be the 1st DevOps Engineer who will shortlist and partner with our CPO to hire and develop strong and highly effective DevOps engineers for our newly established U.S. engineering site - the headquarters and origin of our vision, development, and governance of the cloud-based solution. Be part of and collaborate with software engineering teams to deploy and operate our service, help automate and streamline our operations and processes, build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments. Plan operational activities, provide technical leadership in the development of a new Cloud based service, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology as well as mentoring Cloud operations engineers.
- Must have 12+ months of production scale Kubernetes and Docker experience (pre and post launch)
- Must have 12+ months of experience with maintaining and building Microservices Architecture in production using containers
- Must have 5+ years experience building/maintaining CI/CD pipelines, such as Jenkins, DroneCI, TeamCity, etc…
- Must have 3+ years experience in the public cloud, such as AWS, Digital Ocean, Azure, but preferred GCP.
- Must have 5+ years experience producing code, planning, forecasting, and get into technical details on a daily basis
- Must have 7+ years experience scripting with bash, powershell, python, etc…
- Preferably 7+ years experience OO design and programming skills, such as, Java or Python or Go or C++ or Node.js
- Preferably past experience from IoT Enterprise services from B2B.
- Knowledge of best practices and DevOps methodologies in an always-up, always-available service
- A Master in Computer Engineering, Science or equivalent and 7+ years of solid background in the fundamentals of software development, and have a deep understanding of best practices & data models in various backend frameworks/technologies/services/ & systems.
- A passion for scaling software, enjoyment of automation and demonstrate a proactive approach to detecting and resolving issues.
- Ability to think big & strategically, but prioritize to stay on top of tactical execution with a can-do and sense of urgency attitude.
- Must be a self-starter and motivated by enabling other engineering teams to deliver services with relentlessly high standards through a combination of best practices and DevOps leadership – expects and encourage the same from team members.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal. The ability to articulate ideas to non-technical audience.
- Agile oriented in approach to engineering and operations, including being comfortable with ambiguity in a flat organization that is growing fast.
- Believe in a quick improvement approach: Fail fast, learn fast, improve fast – if it works keep it otherwise dump it.
- Believe in: Documentation when & where needed, not always and not never.
Specializing in creative and technical recruiting, KORE1 is committed to supporting top IT and Creative professionals in their career paths. We build deep relationships with leading companies, connecting them to exceptional talent every day. With extensive industry expertise and unmatched opportunities, our goal is to provide a unique experience for our contractors and consultants as they prepare for their next role. We are passionate about matching the right people with the right companies.Kore1 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kore1 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Kore1 expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.Improper interference with the ability of Kore1's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.