Outperform your competition; consider becoming part of our growing family!
At ConRes, we believe that a Company is only as successful as its employees are and its customers.
With over 50 years of experience nationwide, we are a seasoned technology integrator that provides information technology solutions. Our IT experts offer Enterprise-class solutions ranging from cloud, virtualization, converged infrastructures, backup and recovery, to storage networking and security.
Awards and Recognition:
* Cisco s 2016 Break Away Partner of the Year
* Area s 100 Largest Private Companies
* Continental Resources ranked #59 of 500 solution providers
* CRN s 2015 List of Tech Elite 250
ConRes is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer with Kubernetes experience. The DevOps Engineer will have expert-level background with Linux server engineering and administration. As a part of our DevOps team you will be responsible for deploying and configuring Kubernetes environments as well as working on automation and Infrastructure as Code projects involving Ansible and Terraform. A successful candidate is self-driven, enjoys learning new technologies, and is willing to stretch themselves to become a stronger engineer and mentor others around them to do the same.
Required Skills & Experience
* Strong communications skills
* Experience with version control systems such as Git
* Experience with automations tools such as Ansible and Terraform
* Experience in architecting and building Kubernetes clusters and building docker container images
* Programming skills in languages such as Python or Bash
* Linux System administration and/or engineering experience
* Experience in Software Development Life Cycle, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
Desired Skills & Experience
* Experience in monitoring application such as Grafana, ELK stack, Prometheus and Sysdig
* Experience with Red Hat OpenShift and/or Red Hat Ansible a strong plus
* Experience with Istio or another Service Mesh
* Excellent written and verbal communications with an ability to summarize and translate between business and technical contexts
* Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
* Self-starter able to execute independently, with light supervision
* Degree preferred in computer science or related field
* AWS, Azure, or GCP certifications
* Strong customer facing and relationship building skills
* Ability and willingness to travel to for project and customer meetings up to 50%