Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!Job Description:
We are a fun and exciting web application and Big Data company. In order to meet an ever- increasing public demand, we are looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Ruby on Rails product development hosted on AWS. This is an exceptional opportunity to join our growing and profitable company.
This position will work from our offices in downtown Worcester, MA. (Read further about our location, below!) Relocation assistance will be offered for the right out-of-area candidate.What You'll Be Doing:
- Contribute to the development and release of NeighborhoodScout and SecurityGauge
- Support IT functions hosting services on AWS, continuous integration, test automation.
- Help our team support APIs for external clients
- Use modern infrastructure tools and platforms to automate our systems
- Collaborate with PhD Geographers and Statisticians to create new, disruptive products
What's in it For You?
- AWS (EC2, RDS, SQS, CloudFront, Auto Scaling Groups), AWS SDKs, Route53, ELB), Terraform, Prometheus, Grafana
- OpenStreetMap, Google/Mapbox Maps API, PostgreSQL/PostGIS
- Help large and small businesses of all stripes make informed decisions by predicting future opportunities and risks at any location - crime, fires, investing futures, and more.
- A casual, fun working environment, solving some of the most exhilarating Big Data problems in the industry, alongside a team that's as passionate as you are about this stuff!
- Competitive salary and great benefits (401(k), medical coverage, 11 standard paid holidays, paid personal time)
- Great work/life balance, with 40-45 hour work weeks the norm!
- Investors include the Founders of MapQuest and CoreLogic
- Yards away from commuter rail hub, highway, pubs, restaurants and coffee shops.
- 5 miles in any direction and you are in quaint New England towns with nationally-ranked schools,historic charm, and great housing options (and we would know, we're the experts!).
Familiarity with the following is a strong plus:
- 4+ years professional work experience
- Proficient with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, SQS, CloudFront, Auto Scaling Groups), AWS SDKs, Route53, ELB
- Knowledge of Terraform
- Continuous integration (Semaphore, Jenkins), Test Automation
- DB: PostgreSQL, PostGIS, Redis, MySQL
- Experience with NGINX
- Strong programming and scripting fundamentals (Bash)
- Containers such as Docker
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical capabilities
- A desire to write tools and applications to automate work rather than do everything by hand
- Passionate about Continuous Build, Integration, Test, and Delivery systems
- Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Github
- Experience or exposure to Agile/SCRUM is ideal
- MVC frameworks (Ruby on Rails) a strong plus
- HTML/JS frameworks (jQuery, Bootstrap, Foundation)
#Dice_CH CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.