PESA is currently seeking a Sr DevOps Engineer to work Remote
As a leading provider of secure professional video, audio, and USB products, PESA is a leading vendor for solutions that are present throughout the world with specific emphasis on the government and military sector.
This position is critical for our success as we begin development for the next generation video control system for the exciting cryptographic system we are developing, so if you would like to be to take your career to the next level, we would like to speak with you!
As a Sr DevOps Engineer you will:
Containerize our existing applications, deploying to a Kubernetes cluster, and maintaining that cluster on multiple different systems (such as Azure, AWS, and private Kubernetes systems).
- containerizing, placing into a Kubernetes cluster, deploying, and maintaining the control system.
- Work with video control system with internet video distribution devices and switching
- Leverage RUST as our development language
- Video, Audio and USB system in the world that will utilize the highest known Government security standards
- Work independently and remotely as an Agile team member to meet product delivery goals
- Be a member of a remote team that is developing a control system
- Collaborate with hardware and embedded software engineers in the planning, design, and development of new products as they relate to containerizing and deploying
- Provide expertise and best practices for developing containers, Kubernetes clusters, and deploying the system for the secure video control system
- Collaborate with senior engineers in the mid and low-level design of the software
- provide leadership in best practices for containerizing an app and Kubernetes code organization.
- Must be a US citizen
- Expert level experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience maintaining Azure, AWS, and private Kubernetes systems).
- Working knowledge of Linux and Linux scripting
- Experience with and best practices knowledge of REST, APIs, and deployments.
- Working knowledge of cryptography and cryptographic standards. hardened encryption compliant to current cyber security standards such as FIPS 140-2.