Currently in use in over 20 states throughout the country, DrCloudEHR from EnSoftek is a meaningful use stage 3 certified (promoting Interoperability), cloud-native electronic health records (EHR) management system designed for Behavioral Health and Human Services organizations in public and private sector.
PMP certified leader with 10+ years of strong experience in IT including 5+ years of experience in DevOps Engineering, with strong delivery and customer success track record.
- Responsible for driving technical and delivery excellence at all levels working with Senior Executives to support execution of company vision.
- Demonstrated ability in people management, mentoring, strategic planning, project estimation, risk management, change management, and project management in an Agile cloud-based software engineering environment
- Strong understanding of DevOps and technical quality control processes, artifacts and tools for timely and quality delivery to customers
- Develop and manage a reliable CI/CD pipeline for DrCloudEHR
- Develop and manage a robust monitoring solution for the DrCloudEHR-as-a-service
- Interface with account management and support teams to ensure customer requests are addressed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure co-ordination and synergy between various cross-geo teams and vendors
- Ensure Agile development practices across many projects
- Manage Schedules and Service delivery (development and implementations)
- Cloud Platform experience with Azure and AWS
- Strong experience with Atlassian tools, Health IT applications is a plus, experience working in the behavioral health industry is a major plus.