Job Title: Sr. Developer (Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud) (No Sponsorship Hybrid)
About CodeForce 360
Making a career choice is amongst the most critical choices one can make, and it's important for the choice to be calculated with factors such as a company's run of success since its inception and more. But, when you come across a company that has reputation proven with nothing but an illustrious run of success since the day it began, you don't need to think of anything else. That's precisely what some of our employees and prospective employees think when they came across CodeForce 360.
Sr. Developer (Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud) (No Sponsorship Hybrid)
- You will have an opportunity to work across the products layers to deliver features and functionality as part of a highly collaborative, quality-focused team.
- This candidate must have strong technical skills as well as be a good communicator, and have an eye for technical excellence.
- Individuals who are able to contribute in all aspects of the development lifecycle as well as being vocal, committed,
- passionate members of a highly collaborative team will excel.
- Experience with Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Kubernetes cloud, and Angular.
- Knowledge of multi-threading concepts, TCP/IP, database, and REST based JSON APIs
- Experience with build and deployment tools: Maven, Git, JUnit
- Experience building and working with DevOps Toolchains (Nexus, Hygieia, SonarQube, Github, Jenkins)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work very closely with a larger development team of differing skillsets
- Experience and understanding of test-driven development
- Experience with the scrum process
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new features in an iterative way that collectively form a larger application
- Modify and enhance existing software to add or change features, while constantly improving the codebase
- Participate in the estimation of work to be done as part of an overall agile process
- Coordinate application implementation and test functionality to ensure specifications are met
Required Skills: Java (7+ years), Spring/Spring Boot (4+ years), Angular (4+ years), REST APIs (4+ years)
Note: Candidates must be local to the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and be willing to come onsite two days a week.
How to Apply
Job ID: JPC - 112923
For more information, please contact below:
Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.