Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon's award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry's top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
This position is responsible for monitoring, resolving and communicating customer and application tickets related to Informatica, Oracle, SQL Server database and Linux shell scripts for the automotive marketing platform. Responsibilities
• Responsible for monitoring and resolving issues for applications with technologies such as Informatica, Oracle database, SQL Server database, and Linux shell scripts.
• Responsible for monitoring and automating data feeds and Informatica workflows.
• Collaborate with customers, and developers in monitoring, escalations, and resolving tickets for the automotive marketing platform.
• Assist in triaging, assigning tickets based on customer tickets, program alerts and documentation of runbook in collaboration with developers, internal users and departments.
• Develop runbook in confluence to define the steps involved in monitoring and resolving tickets.
• Responsible for guiding and mentoring junior team members
• Collaborate with development teams for escalations and meet SLA to resolve tickets.
• Develops and implements automated solutions in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Work with cross-functional teams during crisis to address and resolve complex incidents and problems in addition to assessment, analysis, and resolution of cross-functional issues.Qualifications
- Production Support Engineer with 8+ years of experience required
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent preferred
- Excellent skills in Informatica required
- Excellent skills in Oracle database or SQL Server database required
- Working knowledge of triaging tickets, working on tickets, and monitoring alerts. Experience with ServiceNow is a plus
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle, various development methodologies, and able to independently participate in each phase.
- Ability to implement solutions that are reliable, scalable, and perform at a high-level to meet the service levels associated with mission-critical solutions.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities with ability to anticipate and avoid problems.
- Ability to work well within a team environment that includes geographically distributed team members.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to build flexible and extensible systems with focus on code reuse and generation.
- Willing to work during Production environment maintenance hours outside of normal business hours
- Experience with Informatica
- Experience with database technologies Oracle or SQL Server
- Experience with Linux
• Behavioral Attributes:
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication
- Possess Can-Do attitude to overcome challenges
- Self-motivated and directed
- Experience in automotive marketing
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems quickly
- Motivated to learn new applications and domains
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to take full ownership of tasks and projects
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM process
Additional InformationGreat People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.