STANLEY Products & Solutions specializes in security, access control, and door entry systems. Our solutions are designed for a wide spectrum of applications, ranging from small enterprises that require complete plug and-play systems, to extremely demanding, complex environments requiring seamless and effective 3rdparty integrations.
Our world-class portfolio comprises four trusted, market-tested brands: 3xLOGIC, PACOM, Sonitrol, and PAC/GDX, which have a combined legacy of over 100 years in the security industry. Driven by constant innovation to meet continuously evolving physical and cyber threats, our solutions provide unparalleled quality of products and services to protect people, property and assets.
STANLEY Products & Solutions is part of STANLEY Black & Decker, one of the 500 largest public companies in the USA. STANLEY Black & Decker has upwards to 13 billion in annual sales, operates in 131 locations worldwide, and has 45,000+ employees making, marketing, and servicing 50,000 products.Reports To:
General Manager, Security Products & SolutionsOverall Purpose:
The Sr. Director, Product Management is primarily responsible for leading the product development team to deliver innovative solutions and on time software and hardware solutions to clients globally. Also responsible for budget and team leadership/engagement.
The Sr. Director, Product Management is instrumental in the success of the business by driving an agile and creative product and engineering culture and balancing high-quality outputs at pace with building and inspiring a high-performing team. With the ability to think strategically and execute tactically, you must be able to work at a strategic level with executive leadership, helping to translate business goals into projects, with advice on the specific technology that the team will need to deploy. As a Sr. Director, collaborative and strong influencing skills are a must, with a willingness to challenge the status quo.Position Responsibilities:
- Partner with the executive team & managers to contribute to evolution of software architecture, prioritize and allocate projects, develop and communicate project roadmap and resource plans.
- Continuously refine development strategy and processes in line with the overall strategy of the company and the business objectives of the customers.
- Work with the product, engineering and overall technology team in design, implementation and deployment of the company's software and hardware solutions roadmap.
- Develop product strategy and operational plans including developing business cases, product roadmaps, product migration and evolution, as well as product life cycle and retirement plans.
- Inspire teams through providing support, context and communication of company's vision.
- Own the product management budget and work to achieve overall business financial targets.
- Develop and steer a strategic long-term technology roadmap.
- Champion team member development and performance management/coaching initiatives within Product teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical Discipline
- 10+ years' experience in the following:
- Demonstrated successful leadership in the development and commercialization product solutions, focused onSaaS (software as a solution) with complimentary hardware components,
- Developing business and full product lifecycle strategy in a growth environment.
- 5+ years' experience in the following:
- Developing and delivering effective and impactful presentations and communication for C-Suite leadership
- Demonstrated success in building product pipelines and roadmaps focused on recurring monthly revenue as the business model
- Cross functional environment with engineering and development teams
- Leading multi-solution global product management teams in both hardware and software solutions.
- Security industry knowledge and partnerships with ability to draw upon an expansive professional network to identify and address needs, trends, and resources.
- Familiarity with working in an agile environment.