White House Station, NJ Description:
Hi there! I'm glad you found us. Do you want to be the newest member of a dynamic team in an industry leading company? Well this is your job. We are actively looking to interview Candidates for a their newest Sr. Drools Tech Lead opening. This opportunity is a 6 + Month contract-to-hire arrangement and our client is looking to interview and hire ASAP. The full description is below. Please submit all qualified resumes to Role: Sr. Drools Tech Lead - Advanced Engineering Location: Whitehouse Station, NJ (Hybrid)Only For W2
The 'Sr. Drools Tech Lead' will be responsible to provide technical leadership on end-to-end development & delivery of new insurance products & capabilities using business rules management software enabling new business opportunities and operational efficiencies utilizing DevOps and SAFe Agile. This role will require the candidate to technically lead globally distributed development teams to deliver rules-based products and services in the most efficient way possible.Scope/Responsibilities
• You will be responsible for the Rules application design and problem-solving and will be accountable for building secure and scalable solutions
• You will be hands-on with projects, getting deep into design and code
• Mentor Junior Engineers
• Lead end-to-end rules applications development, implementation and integration of new insurance products, packages.
• Partner with Product Manager/Owner, BA, Developers and enterprise teams to define and deliver optimum rules applications and solutions to meet current and future underwriting and policy admin platform needs.
• Lead high level design, review code and implementation by the development teams.
• Communicate regularly in accordance with agreed upon communications plan.
• Prepare technical documentations and deliver formal presentations for sprint and system demos.
• Leverage agile-based operating model across multiple Scrum teams.
• Able to multi-task across different product implementations.
• Manage production workloads and act as an SME for L3 issues. Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field.
• Overall 10 -15 years of IT experience.
• SME in Business Rules Management technologies
• 5 years as a lead and 5 years of Rules application development using BRMS, DROOLS, and other rule engines
• Design/Architect Drools Rule Base engines in a cloud based environment
• Experience writing business rules using DROOLS and Integrating with Springboot Java/J2EE Application.
• Technical expertise in the design, development of rule engine or in complex event processing (JBoss Drools), coding, testing,
• Demonstrable experience/knowledge using/leveraging RETE algorithms, creating Business Object Models for Rules.
• Hands on experience with authoring rules comprising of guided rules, guided decision tables, rule flows, excel based rules.
• Hands on experience in setting up eclipse-based drools plugin, web-based rules editor (Drools Workbench) and execution server.
• Clear understanding of Drools Architecture and Components.
• Knowledge of the Drools API including when to use Stateless vs. Stateful sessions.
• Provide Intermediate level direction on designing and integrating Drools Rules Engine into Mid tier and Application tiers.
• Experience in building custom Rules authoring interfaces is a plus
• Identify improvement points in the project process and in the development tools/environment utilized for Rule Base development
• Excellent knowledge of current and future technologies and trends in rule base technology
• Experience in Property & Causality lines platform/systems implementation is preferred
• Experience in technology stack such as Java, Spring Boot, Camel, Drools, XML, JSON.
• Deep, hands-on knowledge of Rules design, Microservices & API Mgmt., Cloud Platforms such as Microsoft Azure and DevOps process is required.
• Perform complex troubleshooting of critical problem tickets, resolving defects in existing production software and provide root-cause analysis
• Hands-on experience working with code quality and code coverage tools/frameworks
• Ability to motivate team members and effectively delegate responsibilities to ensure timely delivery.
• Excellent written/verbal skills and demonstrated ability to meet commitments under pressure. Key Behaviours and Competencies
• Has demonstrated the ability to work well with others
• An excellent communicator and collaborator across multiple technical and business stakeholders and leaders.
• Must be a self-starter, work without supervision.
• Ability to take full ownership of work and show initiative as needed.
• Strong analytical skills and influence skills to achieve results.
• Strong ability to identify, understand and communicate business needs and complex technical concepts in simple, concise and crisp manner to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Other competencies include:
o Models company values; demonstrates high integrity; meets commitments;
o Demonstrates sense of urgency and accountability; sets priorities and acts on key issues;
o Demonstrates bias to be proactive rather than reactive;
o Team player mentality; prioritize organizational performance
Please submit all qualified resumes to Thank you,
The Judge Group Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at ;/a>