CGS Business Solutions is committed to helping you, as an esteemed IT Professional, find the next right step in your career. We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or full-time opportunities in your area of expertise. We are currently seeking Technical Professionals who are searching for challenging and rewarding jobs for the following opportunity.
Our Financial client close to Newport Beach, CA is looking for a permanent Sr. Oracle ERP Support Specialist. The Oracle Application Support Analyst will work with the business units to define solutions for improving/automating workflow and utilizing the applications more efficiently. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing expert technical and consultative support, performing root-cause analysis research of system-related issues and technical resolution to end users support issues. The Oracle Application Support Specialist is involved in a variety of technology projects that require in-depth knowledge of business processes and the applications used in the business’ daily operations.
- 7+ years demonstrated experience with ERP applications, performing systems support and workflow analysis, systems administration, implementing technology solutions in a mortgage environment, performing root-cause analysis, and implementing system/process improvements.
- Oracle Financials Cloud Certification for Accounting Hub, General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, and Revenue Management strongly desired
- Strong emphasis on data integration and post implementation maintenance
- Strong experience with root/cause analysis and systems administration support
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Accounting is required.
- Work with the business units to define solutions for improving/automating workflow and utilizing the applications more efficiently.
- Perform research and root-cause analysis of system-related issues and provides technical expertise to end users.
- Provide system consulting and process-improvement expertise to the business.
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations to the business for maximizing system features, functionality, and interfaces with other applications and vendors; identify areas where system training will improve operational performance and user productivity; prepare and deliver ad hoc system training; work with the business to implement system enhancements and workflow efficiencies.
- Perform system configurations, develop scripts and other technologies to automate business workflow, improve productivity, and reduce costs.
- Provide Tier 2 troubleshooting of system issues and system-related requests reported by users. Work with the business end users to define, assess, and prioritize system issues based on business impact; log and monitor issues in the department’s Issue Tracking System; apply basic knowledge of business processes and understanding of system functionality in the research, analysis, and troubleshooting of issues.
- Perform system administration functions to support the business needs.
- Perform system configuration changes; document and report creation; user security setup and changes; setup of system parameters; oversight of test environments and support of business testing activities; system research, analysis, and testing to support new products and business initiatives.
- Provide technical support and vendor management oversight on system upgrades.
- Support the installation of software releases; coordinate troubleshooting of post-release issues; communicate system upgrades and code corrections to the business.
About CGS Business Solutions:
CGS specializes in IT business solutions, staffing and consulting services. With a strong focus in IT Applications, Network Infrastructure, Information Security, and Engineering. CGS is an INC 5000 company and is honored to be selected as one of the Best IT Recruitment Firms in California. After five consecutive Fastest Growing Company titles, CGS continues to break into new markets across the USA. Companies are counting on CGS to attract and help retain these resource pools in order to gain a competitive advantage the rapidly changing business environments.