Title: Sr. ETL Data Analyst Consultant
Location: Charlotte, Dallas, Minn, Des Moines, Atlanta
Our client, a leading financial institution, seeks an experienced Sr. Business Analyst with a desire to work on a complex, fast-paced enterprise initiative. Candidate must be able engage across business and technical groups to perform data analysis, requirements gathering, data flow/lineage documentation and requirements facilitation. This consultant will need to be 60% data analyst / 40% business analyst - but very technical. Responsibilities include:
• Recognized as an expert and visionary in providing strategic business solutions to enterprise-wide technology initiatives.
• Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems.
• Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
• Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change and position the client for the future. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
• Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications.
• Recommends and initiates systems testing.
• Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business.
• Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff. Qualifications:
• 10+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
• Excellent communication skills (including facilitation and documentation)
• Requirements facilitation and capture
• Data analysis and design
• Data flow documentation and mapping
• Data sourcing and data lineage
• Data management and data warehousing concepts
• Process analysis and design
• Project Management (project planning)
• Agile Methodology
• Program-level communication and facilitation
• Financial Institution industry and system knowledge
• Knowledge transfer and training
• BCBS 239 knowledge/experience
• Ab Initio DQE and BRE experience
• Knowledge of general ledger, securities and risk systems
• OFSAA, DIH, OBIEE experience
• BI Tools