Title: Sr. ETL Developer (SSIS)
Duration: Full time/Contract
Location: Washington DC.
Term: Full time/Contract
Experience required: 9+ Years
Pay Rate: $100K
ONLY GC's and USC are eligible for this requirement
LOCALS ARE STRONGLY PREFFERED
VERY VERY IMMEDIATE POSITION
Note: No Informatica Developers please. Client is looking for Microsoft SSIS /SSRS Developer. We are mainly looking for the candidates who has good knowledge on SSIS , DATA MATCHING , INCREMENTING LOADS.
*For an EOE*
*Local candidates strongly preferred
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Typical Education and Experience:
Bachelors or Master’s degree from an accredited institution.
Need a Senior ETL Consultant to design, develop, test and maintain a data warehouse; build ETL solutions based on business requirements, utilize existing technical capabilities and services in the organization and align new solutions to integration standards in the organization.
Candidate will be responsible for the design, development, administration and support of components used to extract, stage, standardize, cleanse, transform and load data from various internal and external data sources into the Enterprise Data Warehouse using SSIS.
- Ability to multi task and deliver high quality solutions in rapid agile releases.
- Experience analyzing source data sets and provide work estimates.
- Need deep data analysis and profiling skills; excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ensure solution addresses reusability, availability, integrity, and changing business requirements.
- Sound understanding of data warehouse principles, Data Warehouse design and best practices.
- Must have strong experience on SSAS and SSRS.
- Experience with creating incremental and repeatable high quality data load procedures.
- Implement ETL standards, conventions and best practices.
- Experience developing high quality SCD packages and procedures.
- Ability to implement repeatable data cleansing and data standardization steps and procedures within ETL routines.
- Provide technical expertise with data integration, collection and documentation of metadata Components and information delivery.
- Experienced in design and creation of data marts from various heterogeneous data sources.
- Perform data matching on various data sources to create, update and populate the golden Record representing the most accurate and updated version of the truth.
- Respond to time sensitive Ad Hoc data requests with high quality.
- Work with enterprise data warehouse team to provide inputs on conceptual, logical, and Physical data models for data warehouse and data marts.
- Document, design, develop, optimize and maintain reliable, repeatable and scalable ETL Packages and solutions utilizing SSIS.
- Test, deploy and create customized job schedules, packages and solutions.
- Provide expertise; implement solutions for ETL version control, deployment, configuration Develop technical design documents and mapping specifications to build ETL Mappings to load data into target tables.
- Create and maintain data dictionaries and related schemas/models.
- Ability to interact with technical staff and management with a view to provide business solutions.
Must Have :
- DATA MATCHING
- INCREMENTING LOADS
** Interested candidates please call Jeet on 703-834-6070 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org **