Develop and maintain pipelines responsible for sending or ingesting large amounts of
data from various sources
• Partner with external vendors on building, enhancing and maintaining business solutions.
• Help evolve our data model & infrastructure for new retailers and verticals
• Collaborate with other teams across the organization (e.g., Retail Partner Success, Business Development) to enable new opportunities
• Keep the big picture in mind so that our architectural patterns can better consume and validate source data
• Build and experiment with different tools and tech, and share your learnings with the broader organization
• 2+ years of experience as a Data Engineer/Architect
• Strong spoken and written communication.
• Thrives on engaging directly with business partners to build an in-depth understanding of business needs and deliver innovative solutions.
• Proficiency in Python is required (this is our primary language)
• Proficiency in SQL is required (we use PostgreSQL and Redshift)
• Proficiency with REST APIs
• A keen attention to detail
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
BayOne has succeeded in serving our clients’ hunger for a scalable, low latency team by nurturing deep pools of talent. We have a rigorous screening and evaluation process, and we value referrals, contribution to tech forums and client recommendations. We can ramp-up or ramp-down teams with low latency of response. Our mentors and industry experts provide education on leading topics, and hands-on training with industry relevant use cases to help clients’ existing workforce to quickly retool themselves and stay relevant being part of a thriving and productive workforce of the future.