Title: Sr. Engineer - Java, Python
Location: Portland, OR
Job #: KR292622727 Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a Sr. Engineer with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will join a team of engineers, scrum masters and product owners to envision and deliver robust applications and services solutions to the next level. This role will be involved in designing and building secure, highly scalable and innovative services in a continuous delivery model on a cloud platform. Requirements:
- Ability to write robust code in Python and Java
- Experience in microservice architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful API's
- Hands-on experience working in a distributed/cloud-based environment (AWS preferred) with high transaction volumes
- Experience with Spring framework and Spring Boot
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and architecture patterns
- Ability to define solutions, provide estimates of effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility
- Proficient with DevOps, modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, and automated integration tests
- Experience with NoSQL data stores to ensure data storage is designed for security, reliability, availability, maintainability, and performance
- Working knowledge of Scrum and agile principles
- Proficient in pair programming and performing technical code reviews
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs