Robert Half Technology is assisting a client in Nashville, TN with their search for a Senior Industrial Engineer to develop, design and implement new distribution and fulfillment centers for a well-known client.
This is a full-time position salaried position based out of Nashville, TN. The client is offering a relocation package for candidates not in the Nashville area. The position will require about 50% travel.
- Lead development of a design package that may include facility layouts, material handling equipment designs, storage media designs, process designs, and slotting and pick path analyses The design package will include warehouse management systems and warehouse controls system requirement definitions, capacity plans with noted constraints, warehouse utilization studies, and labor models and staffing plans.
- Manage all RFPs including developing materials
- Develops AutoCAD layouts
- Ensure designs are supported with data and calculations and on material handling equipment, storage media selection, process design and preferred methods of operating
- Prepares engineering documents to describe solution and detailed operating concepts such as storage and shipping capacity, zoning, slotting, waving, etc.
If you'd like to set up an interview please send updated resumes directly to email@example.com Requirements
- Bachelors or Master's degree in engineering (industrial engineering preferred)
- Experience in warehouse design, material handling equipment and storage media technologies, pick methodology, work measurement, labor management, slotting, and warehouse value added services (i.e., kitting and price labeling)
- Experience with warehouse management systems, warehouse control systems, and warehouse execution systems required
- Experience with LMS/TMS systems
- Proficient with AutoCAD and SQL
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.