Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you. Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered. To submit for your medical or religious exemption, please complete our secure form here. Once reviewed, a member of our employee relations team will reach out to you with a determination.
Are you passionate about payments, billing, fintech and creating outstanding web applications and customer experiences? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment? We are currently seeking a Sr Engineer for Payments and Billing who is hands on and is ready to help grow Lucid's e-commerce, payments, and billing capabilities.
This role is part of our Retail and Commerce System team that is responsible for everything commerce related at Lucid Motors including: vehicle reservation, configuration and ordering, customer payments and billing, the order management and delivery process, and developing features and commerce opportunities for vehicle owners.
You will be at the forefront of application development and cloud technology adoption and will work as a technical leader alongside business users, product managers, UX designers, and other engineers. You will provide deep software development knowledge with respect to payments, billing, and customer accounts.
- Building next generation commerce payment and billing experiences and integrations
- Working with our worldwide payments, billing, and point of sale partners
- Developing full stack React applications and tools that talk to web services authored in NodeJS and Spring Boot Kotlin
- Writing unit tests and performing code reviews and authoring design docs
- Working in a product development process that is primarily Agile/Scrum
- 6+ years of professional full stack software development experience focused in payments and/or billing and customer accounts
- BS in computer science / engineering or equivalent professional experience
- Past experience working with and integrating payment gateways and processors, online payment methods, and billing systems
- Familiarity developing with Stripe, Plaid, PayPal, Adyen, Cybersource or similar systems
- Experience with responsive web design and targeting mobile platforms
- Web service development using any of the following: Spring Boot, Kotlin, Java, NodeJS, PHP, or Go
- Experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Vue.js)
- Experience creating REST and/or GraphQL APIs
- Database development experience with PostGres, MySQL, or MongoDB
- Passionate about providing the best user experience for customers
- Familiarity with AWS and its offerings such as Lambda, S3, and Aurora is a plus
- Experience using source control systems such as Git
- International software development and payments experience is a plus
- Knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD, automated test and build tools
- Experience integrating with sales tax engines is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations. To all recruitment agencies
: Lucid Motors does not
accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.