Red Oak Technologies is looking for a "Sr. Engineering Program Manager" for a great client in Sunnyvale, CA.
LOCAL TO CALIFORNIA CANDIDATES ONLY please.
If you reside in different State (even willing to relocate), you won't be considered.
12+ months contract.
If you are qualified and interested, please email your most recent resume to "email@example.com" along with the time/day that I can call you for mandatory Phone Screen interview prior possible submittal.
Please write short summary of your skills/experience written with the focus to this particular job, per se, and email it along your resume.
Seeking Technical Engineering Program Managers with
Excellent communication, leadership and presentation skills with a technical background in development.
The right candidate will have technical knowledge of back end related technologies including:
Unix, MYSQL, Oracle, Python, Spring Framework.
This person will be writing up the technical tickets for the engineers: PRDs, TRDs, Epics, User Stories etc.
Theu must understand the impact of the work and be able to follow up and communicate with the engineering team in addition to:
• Drive functional and technical design for business requirements.
• Autonomously manage projects of varying scale and complexity.
• Lead cross-functional projects with only consultative direction from management.
• Plan and manage a portfolio of projects, setting priorities, measurable objectives and manage change.
• Manage communications on status and issues to team members, management and other project stake holders Collect and review business requirements, ensure clarity and establish expectations for services requested.
• Develop, manage and execute project plans, defining scope, schedule, risk, deliverables, resources and budget.
• Excellent at written and oral communication.