Apex Systems has an immediate opportunity for a Remote Sr. Enterprise Management and Monitoring Engineer
in Ft. Knox, KY. This is a long-term contract-to-hire position supporting a division of the federal government, and compensation ranges depending on experience. This position is contingent upon funding and is expected to start in January 2021.
If you are interested, or if you would like more information, please contact Brianna
and reference Job #1085879 Must have at least a SECRET Clearance Unavailable for C2C Responsibilities of the Sr. Enterprise Management and Monitoring Engineer:
Required Experience of the Sr. Enterprise Management and Monitoring Engineer:
- Provide review of project impacts related to services and infrastructure changes and identify adjustments required
- Provide architecture design and development support for Directory Services in all environments within the organization, including Directory Service configuration and support of Directory Services migrations to new operating system levels and versions.
- Perform optimization and performance testing, work with physical and virtual servers, provide technical support for incident response and reporting and provide on-call support as needed in support of directory services.
- Create and sustain Group Policy Objects or similar fleet-management controls to meet theater, installation, and organizational requirements by use of the change management method of deployment.
- Provide architecture and design support for performance monitoring systems in all environments within the organization, including, support of performance monitoring systems migrations to new operating system levels and versions.
- A minimum of ten years of overall IT experience, with five years of experience as a Lead/Senior Tools Engineer.
- Experience supporting the development, integration, modernization, and utilization of enterprise-level IT administration and/or service monitoring tools.
- Work history of successfully developing, deploying, and sustaining enterprise IT administration and monitoring tools.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
- Possess the required IA and CE certifications
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or