US Tech Solutions is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst
for a 03 Months position with a client in Pasadena California 91188
- Prepares financial reports and conducts comprehensive analyses with written summaries to management. May be accountable for the coordination, compilation and distribution of financial data. Supports budget development, budget loads, detail analysis of the GL system, and collaboration with team members. Participates in the planning and development of regional, departmental and/or functional budgets. May be responsible for budget system completion and data validation.
- Upholds client s Policies and Procedures, Principles of Responsibilities and applicable state, federal and local laws.
- Initiates investigation of budget variances, cost trends and utilization patterns and performs analysis.
- Coordinates budget monitoring process as defined by supervisor.
- Ensures budget forecasting and financial planning and analysis are conducted in accordance with Administrative objectives.
- Designs analytical reports and prepares complex financial trend and data analysis reports
- Participates in the planning and development of regional, departmental and/or functional budgets.
- May be responsible for budget system completion and high level reviews.
- Performs special projects/studies of moderate to complex scope as directed.
- Develops work plans independently.
- Completes structured projects with targeted analytical outcomes, defined clients and project teams.
- Works autonomously and collaboratively with project teams and clients identifying operational impact of analytical findings.
- Manages projects of moderate to complex scope with general supervision.
- Conducts ongoing user education and provides management consultation on the use and interpretation of analyses, reports, methodologies and source data and systems.
- May develop spreadsheet and database analyses for presentation and analysis of financial reports.
- Coordinates and interacts with any of the following: Finance Team, Admin, Dept. Administrators & Chiefs in providing analytical assistance within defined parameters.
- May prepare and/or give presentations.
- Monitors compliance with policies and procedures related to financial management and budget systems and related automated systems.
- Assumes other activities and responsibilities from time to time as directed.
- Complexity: Works under limited guidance; accountable to complete work assignments.
- Span of Control: May provide functional direction to junior finance staff.
- Developed knowledge of finance theories such as financial statement analysis and accounting principles.
- Able to formulate ad-hoc analysis from scratch and prepare and conduct professional presentations.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft based word processing and spreadsheet applications (MS Excel), including functions such as graphics, pivot tables, vlookups, conditional statements.
- Strong oral, written and presentation communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum three (3) years related experience (with bachelor's degree in finance related field).
- Minimum two (2) years related experience (with master's degree).
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Benefits of Working with US Tech Solutions:
As a US Tech Solutions consultant, we are proud to offer access to the following benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Bi-weekly payroll
- 401k plan
- Account and Delivery Manager for client support
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Thanks and Regards
USTech Solutions, Inc.
Phone (Direct:) (720) 575-4263
US Tech Solutions Inc. (An ISO 9001:2000 Certified Organization)