Founded in 2006, GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
Key responsibilities will include:
Support the Director of Financial Reporting with annual, quarterly, current and adhoc financial statements, ensuring they are prepared and filed on a timely and accurate basis and in accordance with U.S. GAAP and other filing requirements.
* Draft financial statements, footnotes and MD&A
* Prepare supporting workpapers and tie outs for information disclosed within financial
* Complete disclosure checklists and research disclosure treatment of new transactions
* Serve as lead point of contact for external auditors
* Support the Director of Accounting Policy and Disclosure with research and preparation of quarterly,annual and adhoc accounting policy memos
* Research accounting treatment of new transactions, interpret relevant GAAP guidance anddocument accounting and disclosure conclusions in a policy memo Update quarterly memos for certain key accounting areas, including revenue recognition, leases,debt, loan receivables held for sale, servicing assets and liabilities, etc.
* Stay abreast of new accounting pronouncements, analyzing each for its relevance to, and impacton, the Company's financial condition and results of operations
Experience and Skills:
* Minimum of two years of relevant work experience, either in financial reporting or auditing of public companies. Big 4 audit experience preferred.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Detail oriented
* Team player - willing to work on a variety of tasks and assignments
* Comfortable utilizing MS Excel to complete a variety of tasks
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting
* CPA certification or actively working towards certification
We strongly encourage Armed Forces Veterans to apply
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Level of Education: BA/BS
Date Updated: May 15, 2018
Years of Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Starting Date: ASAP