Experience Level: Senior/Lead
Information Control Company (ICC) is the largest privately held IT services provider in Ohio. Currently, we employ over 500 team members, all of whom are equipped to deliver exceptional solutions to our clients. Our growing size coupled with our extraordinary Consultants allow us to provide services in multiple practices, including Application Development & Integration, Business Intelligence, Collaboration Services, Core Infrastructure, and User Experience & Design.
ICC Consultants go through intensive training programs, which make them uniquely qualified to adhere to our strict standards of excellence. Our employees understand what excellence in delivery means; they take charge of their own careers and enthusiastically talk about our solutions to colleagues and clients. As we enter a new era driven by technology, ICC looks forward to using our expertise to help organizations lay the foundation for a profitable future.
For more details on our consultants, our solutions, and ICC in general, visit our website.
We have a need for a front-end developer to help us deliver an accessibility initiative. Accessibility experience a plus
Front End Engineer, eCommerce
The eCommerce front end engineer provides leadership, direction and implementation on technical projects that affect all consumer brand ecommerce sites. In this role you will work within a team to implement new features and functions as well as maintain, support and upgrade existing functionality. In addition, you will utilize previous eCommerce experience to identify and implement improvements in site implementation.
· Develop and maintain the UI tier based on industry best practices
· Implement rapid changes to meet changing business and marketing requirements
· Develop functional and technical documentation on assigned projects
· Work in a team environment in supporting the team goals, and improving web development engineering practices
· Analyze and optimize pages and page design for maximum performance
· Experience with CSS-based table-free page layouts
· Act as mentor to peers
· Develop code consistent with standard coding practices
· BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field
· Expertise writing semantic, modular front end code using HTML5, CSS3, and W3C coding practices
· Ability to understand the concepts of progressive enhancement
· Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
· Expertise in performance optimization using tools such as YSlow or PageSpeed
· Experience navigating Photoshop and slicing/saving images for the web
· Experience writing simple SQL statements (SELECT, UPDATE, INSERT, DELETE)
· Experience using jQuery
· Experience using JSP/JSTL or equivalent server side templating language (PHP, ASP)
· A firm grasp of SEO / SEM best practices
· Experience in all phases of the software development life cycle, including analysis, design, unit test, system test, deployment and production support.
This position offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
2500 Corporate Exchg Dr, Suite 310 Columbus, OH, 43231