Great opportunity within this growing Financial Services organization with over 500 nationwide locations and 7000 employees. This is an employee focused company providing on-site massages, full gym, wellness, yoga as well as a great work / life balance.
Responsible for researching, designing, and developing products using HTML, CSS, Angular.js, Node.js while applying industry best practices for software engineering and design theories and principles.
- Participates in Agile software development projects to design, code, and test websites and webservices running on Node.js server on-prem or as microservices either in the corporate core network on in the cloud.
- Develop complex application components based on detail designs developed from business user stories
- Translate user stories to tasks relating to process and data requirements.
- Perform production support tasks for multiple mortgage production applications
- Ensure all support tasks conform to established standards, including incident management, communications, IT compliance and risk management
- Ensure performance meets or exceeds business user/customer SLA and expectations
- Lead proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- SQL experience including Schema creation and Stored Proc/View creation
- Solid experience in middleware and platform experience consuming RESTful services
- Experience working in an Agile environment: Scrum and Kanban
- Experience estimating timelines and requirement discovery focused on web and a service oriented architecture environment
- Working knowledge of application design, testing, application development, and audit control
- Working knowledge of software technology paradigms; e.g. web, microservices, SOA, and supporting programming languages
- Ability to apply programming and testing techniques and tools such as debugging
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the functional design and architecture of application systems across multiple technologies and platforms
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD technologies, such as JIRA, Confluence, Crucible, BitBucket (or other Git based source control), and Jenkins
- Cloud experience (specifically Azure) would be a huge plus
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: http://redriversystems.com/jobs/#/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.