Kforce has a client thar is seeking a Sr. Full Stack (nodeJS / OO) Engineer role will require you to have excellent communication, trouble shooting and critical thinking skills while driving alignment and clarity across various competing priorities. This is a full-time position located in Solana Beach, CA, and is not open for remote work. Occasional travel may be required. You will oversee various aspects of the development life cycle, ranging from running daily scrums to managing the workflows for the clients product suite.
* Fix application issues and code irregularities
* Improve UI/UX of existing products
* Ability to swiftly adjust to changing priorities
* Design and development of cloud-hosted web applications for real estate industry from high-level architecture and network infrastructure to low-level creation of app layout, user experience, database schema, data structure, work-flow, graphics, unit testing, an end to end integration testing, etc.
* Working from static application mockups and wireframes, developing front-end user interfaces and page templates in HTML 5, CSS, SAAS, LESS TypeScript, and Bootstrap
* Work with Node.js and back end development
* Design and develop functional and responsive web applications by collaborating with other engineers in the Agile team
* Develop REST API services using .NET
* Implement UI Automation along with development responsibilities
* Bachelor's degree in technical discipline (i.e. computer science, engineering, mathematics, etc.) or equivalent experience
* 5+ years of experience with front end and back end development
* Solid grasp of web and backend application development
* Experience with REST API design and implementation in .NET, .NET Core, Java or NodeJS
* An interest in working with NODEJS is required, will consider personal projects in NodeJS
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
* Experience in developing cloud-native application and cloud (AWS or Azure) deployment is a plus
* Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and MongoDB
* Experience with JIRA
* Portfolio with relevant samples is a plus
* Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Languages
* Familiarity with Responsive Designs
* Knowledge of Postgres, Cosmos DB, and PostgreSQL
* Experience in continuous integration build tools (JIRA, Confluence, GIT-Bitbucket, Maven, Gradle, Grunt, Gulp, is a plus)
* Experience with unit and automation testing (Jasmine, Protractor)
* Experience working with Agile methodologies
Qualified candidates must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. This company does not sponsor or transfer H1-visa individuals.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.