Why work at OpTech?
OpTech is a woman-owned company that values your ideas, encourages your growth, and always has your back. When you work at OpTech, not only do you get health and dental benefits on the first day of employment, but you also have training opportunities, growth opportunities, 401K and competitive pay. Apply today!
* Contract to Hire opportunity with a Great Solutions Firm!!! Looking for 3. Sr. NET Developers.*
This is a senior level position that will provide application development Software Developers serve as an integral resource in developing, tuning and maintaining applications from a performance and security standpoint. The applicant must possess strong analytical and professional communication skills coupled with the ability to work in a team environment. Ability to manage multiple, high priority items simultaneously while maintaining a high degree of communication, quality, and professionalism. Strong technical problem solving (issue identification and prioritization) skills are essential for this role which also includes troubleshooting issues for complex database applications. This individual will interact with business users, business analysts, quality assurance analysts, software development teams, and infrastructure teams to resolve application and environment problems. There may be a need for evening and weekend support for critical issues.
• Design and develop multi-tier web applications for clients using Microsoft .NET
Stack (ASP.NET, C#.NET, ADO.NET), MVC/EF (Entity Framework), SQL Server,
• Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance,
and application responsiveness.
• Responsible for timely full-stack development and delivery of high-quality
software with unit tests while ensuring adherence to architecture strategy, design
patterns, and best practices.
• Participate in design meetings and requirement gathering discussions.
• Originate and contribute to creative design solutions that address customer
requests, new product features, and production defects.
• Integrate software components and third-party programs
• Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
• Developing technical documentation to guide future software
• Conduct research on new technologies and products.
Stack & Technologies:
• The ideal candidate will have graduated with a degree in Computer Science or
• C# / ASP.NET Core (5+ yrs. experience)
• Entity Framework and/or Dapper (5+ yrs. experience)
• SQL Server (5+ yrs. experience)
• Strong SQL querying and database design
• REST API design and implementation experience
• 3rd-party API integration experience
• Familiarity with SOLID Principles and software design patterns
• WCF Experience
• Experience with Hosted Services is a plus
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• IIS and Windows Server configuration / troubleshooting
• DevOps/Tools – PowerShell, Azure DevOps, Bitbucket, Git, Docker, Visual Studio,
SSMS, VS Code
OpTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.