CLIENT CONTRACT TO HIRE. MUST BE VISA / OPT / CPT INDEPENDENT. REQUIRES CLIENT SITE IN PERSON INTERVIEW.
- As a Full Stack Developer, will work within a scrum team. You will be responsible for design, development, testing, maintenance, and enhancements of the ACE applications written in high-level languages (C#, AngularJS, T-SQL) and frameworks (.NET Core, .NET MVC).
- Work closely with SMEs and Product Management to validate product requirements and non-functional requirements that satisfy business requirements and use cases.
- Author and review artifacts of all phases of a project, such as use cases, estimates, high- and low-level designs, code, and test cases to make sure they meet the requirements. This area requires working with the architect to ensure that product architecture is cohesive and adhering to the necessary functional and the non-functional requirements like performance, scalability, and security.
- Exhibit a high-level of commitment through your ability to take high-level requirements and break them down to the smallest stories/tasks so that the start and end of each task are clear to the PO and other folks who are not too technical.
- Review new product requirements and gap analysis provided by professional services, then work with the lead and the PO to create user stories to address these requirements and use cases.
- Occasionally take on lead role as well for your scrum team to ensure that commitments by the team are honored.
- In addition to writing code to accomplish stories assigned to you, you will assume software quality responsibility through demos, the creation of solid testing plans, execution and reporting on the test results.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
- A minimum of 5 - 10+ years of software engineering experience to include coding for/in C#, ASP.NET MVC, and SQL Database.
- Testing experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrable self-supervisory/leadership skills
- Excellent time management skills, including multi-tasking and prioritization.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with developing performant, scalable, and highly available solutions. This includes designing and troubleshooting performance/reliability issues related to high user concurrency, deadlocks, race conditions, database contention, error handling/recovery, and self-correction, using tools such as CQL and SQL profiling, memory analysis, and thread dumps analysis tools.
- Experience working in fast paced Agile environment.
- Experience in a distributed development environment.
- Knowledge of .NET web APIs using REST web service development.
- Cassandra or other NoSQL database a big plus.
- Experience in performance tuning.
- Prior experience in the AMR/AMI industry.
- Azure Cloud platform