Please note that this is a 5 months contract position with a possibility of extension to 1 year.
Provides high level of expertise in the architectural design of business applications; Understands the business objectives, processes, and products and how best can be supported by technology; Works with the Global Architecture team closely to drive architectural solutions for specific applications; Responsible for the conceptual design of business applications; Reviews and validates the detailed technical design for business applications provided by the supplier; Validates suppliers estimates; Performs impact analysis of changes across multiple system and provides Rough Order of Magnitude; Recommends integration and parallel testing criteria; Mentors lower level colleagues.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Understands customers’ processes and products and how they fit within the goals of the business unit
• Reviews and validates the detailed technical design for business applications provided by the supplier to ensure alignment with business requirements
• Validates suppliers estimates Estimates Rough Order of Magnitude for the level of effort/cost of new application functionality
• Performs quality review checks on project deliverables
• Acts as liaison between Business and IT, as assigned
• Supports users in building Business Case, including cost / benefit analysis, risk assessment, project scope, and development of a high level plan
• Supports the implementation activities, troubleshooting system environmental issues, training as required
• Performs impact analysis of application changes across various components, holding an end-to-end view of the system
• Specifies / Recommends Integration and Parallel testing criteria
• Is responsible for the conceptual design of business applications
• Mentors lower level colleagues
• Works closely with GiTAG in driving architectural solutions for specific applications (e.g., Application architectural models, frameworks, middleware, etc.
• Additional Tasks: Responds to application problem tickets as necessary
• 12+ years overall development experience
• Most recent 5-7+ years experience in building Single Page Application (SPA) framework such as AngularJS, Angular5/6/7, Vue.js
• Must have familiarity/experience with Java 11 and Angular 8
• Experience in back-end technologies: Java, Spring Boot, Node.JS, Restful web services
• Good Web Application debugging skills using Chrome Developers Tool and Firebug
• Strong understanding of web-based technologies like JSON, REST, Web Services
• Experience with Webpack, Gulp, Grunt and NPM Packages
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A234.
San Francisco, CA, 94159Contact