We are developing innovative solutions that leverage the latest technologies in open source and the cloud and are building a team of top-notch software engineers to create our next generation Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning platform.
You should be passionate about technology and love learning new technologies and implementing high quality, high scale global solutions. We want you to bring your excitement and technical expertise to deliver high quality work and continuously improve the ways we can better leverage Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning.
Most importantly you should brings new thinking, love technology, and be excited to help us take our vision to the next level.
This is just the beginning of Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning and we need you to help us define the future and get us there – a huge opportunity awaits!
Responsibilities Role Specific Responsibilities
• Work with Product Owners to drive product vision, manage scope and client expectations
• Build, design and implement high-volume, high-scale responsive web front ends, web APIs, data analytics solutions in the cloud
• Build user interfaces for a re imagined user experience using ReactJS / NodeJS
• Integrate with .Net Core based micro-services
• Deploy application in Azure Cloud
• Mentor junior development staff in the art of building software systems.
• Bring new ideas in cloud, big data, and machine learning software development
• Leverage industry knowledge and stay close to technology developments in the open-source and cloud communities
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams
• Practice and enforce Agile and Scrum development methodologies
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Years of Experience: 5+
• BS or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
• Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, design patterns and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must have built enterprise scale front-ends for distributed and parallel systems and information retrieval systems with rich data editing capabilities.
• Hand-on experience designing and building rich & responsive User Interfaces
• Experience integrating with backend systems using micro-services
• Experience interacting from front-end layer to databases (RDBMS like Azure SQL, NoSQL like MongoDB)
• Experience with test automation frameworks (Selenium, Tosca), measuring code quality and technical debt.
• Outstanding communicator with both business and technology audiences
• Knows what is possible using latest technologies (open source, data stores, algorithms, etc.)
• Extensive experience working across teams and operating in an Agile Scrum culture
• Experience with continuous delivery and using agile techniques
• Firm sense of accountability and ownership
• Passionate for making things better and driving action
• Desire to understand our businesses and users
• Experience with statistical platforms is a major plus, such as R, SAS, and Informatica
• Experience with other visualization tools is a major plus, such as Tableau
• Preferred Qualifications
o Experience working with .Net Core
o Experience implementing SAFe - Scaled Agile Framework
o Big Data Certification
o Azure Cloud Certification