Apex Systems has a client with an immediate opening for a Sr. Full Stack Developer for a 9+ Month Contract to Hire position for a fully remote role. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please reach out directly to Brian McCann at with a copy of your most up to date resume.Position: Senior Full Stack Developer Location: Remote Length: 9+ Month Contract to Hire
What skills do you need?
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer. Some of the technologies we use are React, Redux, NodeJS, Java, Spring, and AWS. Our general approach is language agnostic, choosing the best language for the job.
What you'll be doing
You will be a key contributor to the creation of the best customer service software in the business. You will work with our user design and QA teams to produce quality, debuggable and testable code. Utilizing the APIs that power you will create new features from front to back to build out our customer service software suite.
You will contribute to designing applications from top to bottom, troubleshoot and fix tough problems, meet tight deadlines, and have the ability to learn new technologies quickly and continually. Knowing a programming language or two like the back of your hand will also come in very handy.
- BS or MS in Computer Science (or related field)
- 4+ years production software development experience
- Solid computer science fundamentals (theory, data structures, algorithms)
- Extensive use of APIs and a solid understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Experience with unit/integration testing
- A solid understanding of all software layers including UI, service and data store
- Experience with Java, Spring, React, Nodejs and Redux
- Have completed at least one project from inception through production/maintenance
- Experience with AWS technologies including DynamoDB, ECS, SQS, SNS, S3
- Experience with Amazon internal development tools including Brazil and Apollo
- Experience interfacing with Amazon development teams to integrate with internal Amazon APIs
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at