Position: Sr. Full Stack Developer
Location: Irving, TX
10+ years of hands–on experience developing complex mission critical enterprise and customer facing applications participating in all Phases of SDLC.
- Full stack developer with work experience in multiple tiers, frameworks, platforms, devices, and programming languages.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in cloud computing, Microservices/APIs, cloud foundry like Pivotal, distributed caching like Gemfire, and Springboot.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in web development using HTML, CSS, JS, Angular,
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Experience in front-end UI Test Driven Development using Jasmine, Jest, Mocha.
- Familiarity with build tool, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance
- Experience with web services API integration (HTTP, REST, JSON).
- 3+ years of hands on experience in native iOS or Android application development.
- Experience with tools like Eureka, Hysterix, Docker, Kubernetes, No SQL Database like MongoDB
Experienced in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Experience working on agile teams is very desirable.
- Experience implementing business critical, high volume, and highly available web-based applications is a must.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and testing tools such as Cucumber.
- Familiar with Bitbucket, RTC, SVN, etc. for source control
- Must be collaborative, adaptable, and have good communication skills.
- Experience in Financial industry is a plus.
- Demonstrate knowledge on automating code quality, code performance, unit testing, and build processing in the CI/CD.
Nice to Have:
NoSQL database experience such as Mongodb a added advantage.
- Server side Java 8, JSP, Servlet an advantage.Competencies
- Able to research and solve complex technical issues in a timely manner
- Able to work as a strong team player and individual contributor in a distributed team, with the ability to mentor junior team members where necessary
- Strong written and oral communication skills