As the Full Stack Technical Engineer, you will participate in all parts of the software development lifecycle
• Technical planning & requirements gathering phases including architecting, developing, testing, and delivering.
• Build and deploy new and cutting-edge features for our online stores and websites and campaigns
• Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
• Build systems integrations with various eCommerce and consumer marketing platforms (CRM, AdTech, MarTech, Customer Service Tech) to surface data on our online properties.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
• Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
• 13+ years of work experience in software design and development, and hands-on experience in building large-scale services/distributed systems.
• Solid understanding of general eCommerce and consumer marketing technologies
• Proficiency in responsive design principles
• Experience integrating with web services (REST and GraphQL) and third-party libraries
• Understanding of relational and NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB and MongoDB and Redis
• Experience in building products with full-stack technologies, with excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, OOPs and OOA/D
• Experience with agile development methodologies with Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Experience with Jenkins Setup CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous delivery)
• Knowledge in mobile platforms (iOS & Android) and device interaction services like location, push notifications, NFC etc
• Define, design, implement complex, and scalable systems
• BA degree preferred