Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
After you apply to this job posting, we’ll consider you for this job as well as any other potential matches with our client companies. If we have any potential matches, we’ll share your resume with those companies and contact you about any interview opportunities we can get you.
Thank you, and we wish you a great job search!
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Sr. Full Stack Engineer - Hypergrowth Social Good Fintech Startup
New York, NY. You can work from home 2x/week.
The company's product is in the realms of housing, real estate, and SaaS. Their product is both for consumers as well as b2b. It is primarily on mobile but also on web. The product is democratizing access to housing, and the company seeks people who would be passionate about the positive social impact they would have by building the product.
The company has raised Series A1 funding and is much more mature and financially strong than typical startups at this stage and size. It is on pace to achieve a $1 billion valuation in about 1.5 years. It is rapidly growing; it has 40 employees (about 7x what it was in June 2020) and 25 engineers (about 12x what it was in June 2020).
The company will pay salary up to $220k, plus equity which could be lucrative.
- Working as a generalist and building a large scale web product.
- Working with React, TypesScript, and Python.
- Ideally about 60% front end and 40% backend. You could be up to 80% in either direction.
- Mentoring other members of the team.
- Collaborating with the Data team to influence the company's strategy on making data-driven decisions.
- At least 3 years of professional experience.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in React.
- Willing to learn (if necessary) and primarily use Python on the backend. Strong in at least one of these languages: 1) Python, 2) Java, 3) Node.js.
- Great communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Startup experience.
- Experience in the real estate space.
- Leadership experience.
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: