Title: Sr. Full Stack Engineer
Location: Portland, OR
Job #: KR338746713 Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a Sr. Full Stack Engineer with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Write code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, production applications, and develop solutions quickly.
- Deployment, support and monitoring of new platforms and application stacks.
- Participate in new technology evaluation, design and development of highly scalable distributed databases.
- Explore and evaluate new technologies and solutions to push our capabilities forward, getting ahead of user needs, and working hard to transform, innovate, and continuously improve.
- 3-5+ years of experience of developing and maintaining infrastructure in a high volume of customer-facing environment.
- Strong backend and frontend programming skills.
- Consultancy approach to create new designs, architectures, standards, and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
- Systematic multitasking problem-solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership, accountability, and drive.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, automation, software design, and database management.
- Experience with React, Redux, Node programming and design skills and running web services at scale.
- Demonstrated experience with AWS, ElasticSearch, writing hand-crafted SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experience with Java web frameworks such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC.
- Experience writing Java libraries and developing REST APIs (i.e. writing code/services meant to be used by others).
- Familiarity with Tomcat, Weblogic, JBoss, Jetty, etc.
- DevOps mentality and experience with Jenkins deployment pipelines and monitoring practices.
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs